How are you all today?! I hope your Wednesday is off to a great start. I wanted to share with y’all what all I have in my backpack and most importantly WHY I carry it in my bag. Backpacks can get SO heavy, therefore; I think it’s super important to carry only the essentials.
So lets first talk about my backpack! I love anything lavendar and when I walked into the SMU Bookstore on Mockingbird Lane it immediately caught my eye. Luckily for you all I found a link for it. It’s from the brand Ban.do. Besides the perfect shade of purple, it has so many compartments including a spot for my laptop. For under $50, I think it’s a great addition to my college supplies and will help keep me an organized student.
From the collage above, lets go counter clockwise in order with the various items I carry!
- clear pencil bag holder, a must!
- my go to Luna bar, I have these in all my bags in case I get hungry! the chocolate + peppermint flavor is the B E S T
- my favorite gel pens… more color is always better in my opnion…
- EO hand sanitizer and wipes. shocker i know… it’s lavender scented!
- portable chargers.. I never want to run out of battery so this is my back up back up
- computer stickers, DUH.
- my hydroflask water bottle… are you surprised by the color? probably not, HA!
- my smu notebook for taking notes, I picked this up with my backpack when I went to the bookstore
- and last BUT not least my blue light glasses. these are crucial with my contacts to help prevent headaches. I love the look of this pair!
- *also not pictured: but I have a few extra KOCH x MUCH LOVE bandanas and masks in my front pocket*